Jordan Weiss is founder of Wizdom Productions LLC, a cutting edge music production and sound design company. Given his myriad of tastes it's hard to define his sound, however his influences are a little easier to nail down. Talents like Radiohead, Rick Rubin, Pete Rock, Bob James, DJ Premier, Georgio Morodor, and the Dust Brothers have helped contribute to his heavily textured and soulful style.
Jordan received his Masters in Music from NYU's Music Technology Program where he concentrated on film scoring, music production, and sound design. His work has been featured in various films, TV shows, and commercials.
Jordan recently completed his first full-length album titled "In the Pocket", a funk/soul compilation which he composed, produced, and mixed entirely.
Artist: Jordan Weiss
Title Of Album: In The Pocket
Year Of Release: November 5, 2008
Label: Wizdom Productions
Genre: Funk, Soul, R&B, Upbeat
Quality: MP3 / Joint Stereo
Bitrate: VBR kbit/s / 44.1 Khz
Total Time: 33:22 min
Total Size: 40 mb
01. Get By (Feat. B.L.I.S.S.) 03:57
02. Fell In Love (Feat. Bridget Barkan) 04:14
03. What You Want (Feat. NeKeyia) 03:47
04. Interlude A 02:53
05. LIVE (Feat. B.L.I.S.S.) 03:35
06. Save Me (Feat. NeKeyia) 03:16
07. What You Give (Goes Right Through Me) (Feat. Taragirl) 03:27
08. Incredible (Feat. B.L.I.S.S.) 04:22
09. Interlude B 02:03
10. Outro (Feat. Bridget Barkan) 01:48